Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Cat's Meow

Today was the first time that W told me he loves me! We were at the dinner table after prayer and I told both the boys that I love them when unexpectedly I hear W say, "Ah laavu!" I was so happy hearing those words from his sweet little baby lips. Then of course we have our funny Brother Bear who when asked to say his full name (David Spoelman) he says, "David Spoopin." Tis' the truth - out of the mouths of babes...I swear. Some days the cuteness is too much! W has learned to climb this week and has made mountains out of our dinner table, end table, and he tried to make a go at our wood stove until mean ol' Momma ended that adventure. I am expecting to discover him perched atop the Frigidaire any day now.

The bee's have chose to grace our breezeway with their presence this past weekend and have continued to filter in through a rotting windowsill that desperately needs sealing. I can see Dan's honey do list growing as I type this. I had to rush into the breezeway the other day to rescue an unsuspecting W from the intruding bee yesterday, and shut the boys out of there until we get it fixed. Poor Brother Bear has been asking to play in there all day yesterday as well as today. Too bad, so sad, this Momma's too scared to go out there with a fly swatter and nix em'. There's 2 of them now, and a third I came face to face with in the attic window. I promptly turned tail back down those stairs so fast, you'd think I'd just seen a ghost!

Anywho...we have a new furry little member in our family and the boys couldn't be more excited to have Cinna living with us! He's a little 1 year old kitty who has become the target of two certain little men's tough love. He's an awesome cat and rolls with the punches. Or should I say with the pulling of his tail? How about the suffocating cuddles? And the picking up and carrying? Oh yes, he takes them all...and purrs the whole time. He loves kids. Thank you to my awesome Sister in law, Cindy. We all love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment