Yes - finally some nice! sunny! weather! The boys and I just got back from running some errands, and what a good day to do it. We stopped at the credit union, the good ol' local grocery store, fueled up at the gas station, ate at the Arby's drive through, and stopped at our new Church's yard sale. The drive through was all kinds of fun with a wonky window. I had to drive forward an extra foot and open my door for both the order speaker AND the pick up/pay booth. What fun! The cashier was kind - she smiled and laughed with me ...or was that at me?
I got all kinds of awesome deals at the sale and ended up going home with 4 bags of yard sale goodness. Including a 2-in-1 Scooter/bike for $2 and a temporal thermometer for $1! This is good stuff folks! I must have did three or four rounds of the gym just to be sure I didn't miss anything. There was a lot of cool stuff! The boys even got to play on the swing set...until the wasps chased us to the truck!
My coccyx is healing up nicely, just in time for all this summery goodness. It's tender while sitting and I tend to shift my weight to the left, but I'll take that over where I started a month ago! I've been off the pain meds for a few weeks and am so glad to be rid of needing the boppy pillow too. I forgot to tell you all, W has been walking for almost a whole month now! He started on the 8th of April, and is doing great. He's also weighing in at 28lbs. 13oz (90th percentile!!) and is in the 50th percentile for a TWO year old for both height AND head circumference! Oh my...yes we have a big 1 year old! Needless to say, he is in 2T clothes.
And look what I got to drive (turtle crawl) behind on the way home!
No comments:
Post a Comment