Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Say Grace

Dogs Saying Grace Before Meals.mp4 - YouTube

This is the video that helped David learn to pray at the dinner table with. He watched it...and then he watched it again...and I think he must have watched it 7 times that day (and 2 times today)! He is so stinkin cute! The other night I asked him to say grace, and he said, "Grace!" :)

Now every meal we pray together and hold hands (if Walter will let me) David absolutely loves it. After we finish praying he asks for our hands so he can say grace again. He repeats, "Dear God.....dear God...grace..dear God, Amen!" ...and only then will he let us eat. :)

2 comments:

  1. Heather that made me weepy! I love how the Spirit moves in children.
    ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is able to say a full prayer now. Even if he isn't ready to eat, he runs over from whatever he's doing, excited to pray. He says, "Come dear Lord (and) be our guest. Let this food (to us) be blessed. Amen."

    ReplyDelete